Connect to your heart, soul and spirit as we surround you with the wonders of nature on our one-of-a-kind Agbe Farm in the Renosterspruit Nature Reserve. “Agbe” means “Life” in the Ewe language, a tribe from Ghana – come to a weekend retreat to connect you to your life. Spend time at this beautiful place where it is so peaceful you can almost hear yourself think. The tranquil surroundings will help you leave the stresses of life behind, get back into sync with the rhythm of nature and to reflect on your past, present and future. Refresh your body and your mind as you connect with nature and with yourself. An expert host will guide you through unique African forms of healing, gentle hikes in the Hennopsrivier Valley, night time healing rituals, as well as an individual session with an African Shaman.
- 45 mins drive from Sandton, accommodating maximum 8 pax, arrange a weekend away with some friends, or a family healing retreat, or simply bring yourself.
- Some retreats offer sacred ayahuasca ceremonies with an experienced shaman. These are arranged by request for all or some participants.
- The weekend retreat includes:
- All meals and accommodation
- Morning Meditations
- Night healing ceremonies
- Rituals, to heal the past and prepare for the future
- One-on-one session with our resident shaman
- Physical exercise – light hikes in the Aloe Valley Meander
All weekend retreats commence a 17h00 on a Friday evening and end at 11h00 on a Sunday morning.